Friday, February 8, 2013

.. BIG LEAP of FAITH!

I have been painfully trying to avoid the urge to blog since my last blog post 2 weeks ago. 

Oh! I tried. I start with an idea but my subconscious presses the backspace key .. 

I type "Ummmm" .. then my subconscious again closes the page .. 

I get a story going around my head then shift into a different one then poof another one! 

.. and by that, I have been torturing my hyperactive mind because again, every single thought was cramped in there with no chance of escaping .. and mind you, I have been doing a lot of thinking these past few weeks -- a lot! that I think (there, thinking again) 90% of my time is spent on this activity. 


I watch TV, i think. I facebook, instagram, play candy crush, I think! I cook, I eat, I drink, I think. I shower, I wash clothes, I clean, I think. I watch the ants move, I watch the rain pour and still I think. I wake up each day and the first thing I do is think .  and just when I thought that I get peace of mind when I am asleep, well no! I have been informed that I have been talking in my sleep lately -- I am non-conversational but I blurt out random words and I intend to say it out loud which at first freaked out my roommates until now I think they're irked! hahaha. So where does the 10%  go? I really don't know. Staring "blankly" doesn't even happen to me now. I don't get "tulala" moments! Just when you thought I was, I wasn't .. I was .. thinking! 

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! AAAAArrrrrrrgggghhhhh! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (breaaaathe!) 

O .... K .... soooooooo .. I was saying? .. Let me explain .. 

The sudden turn-out of events for the past 3 weeks had been really craaaazzzzaaaayyyyyyy! 

An unexpected phone call one Monday lead to major major (major major major ... major major major) decision making lead to immediate planning and last-minute preparations .. then on Thursday of that week, lead my mama my youngest sister and myself back to Singapore! 

The tickets weren't cheap at all and cheap hotel bookings were almost impossible. I had no itinerary. Our suitcases and travel kits and even our wallets contained "ok na yan!" "pwede na yan" "cge yan nalang" "wag na yan, eto nalang" "bahala na!" items. 

I didn't have time to say proper ciaos! I had a very unusual "oh! you again, bye for now" encounter with an unexpected creature the day before I left and I even didn't have enough moments at our newly-renovated bathroom! Baguio was just starting to get chilly again and I had outfits ready but It was a YES or NO situation. So, it was a YES and I just told my sister I needed my EZ Link card back and then ta-dah! Touch down Singapore like I never left.

Exactly 9 months after I bid my final dramas to the country that made my 2012 priceless (or should I say expensive!? LOL), who would've thought I'd be back so soon? 9 months!? Honestly, I never even thought I'd be back this year.  I wasn't expecting much anymore, it sure was a memorable experience but I was not looking forward to be back anytime soon, not even as a tourist and more so for a job! I already paid enough tribute about my stay here in my previous posts and pictures in my facebook page. I enjoyed Universal Studios to bits for my grand finale last year for heaven's sakes! .. and in 9 months, who would've thought I'd be wandering around the city again like an expert local touring my mama and my sister around?! .. not what I expected at all. Surprise Surprise! 

But then, here I am (again) because of an opportunity that I couldn't miss .. I could actually, but I've chosen not to.  It was .. or rather, It is a big risk I am taking right now. It's THIS major! THIS! Can you see how major THIS is? hahahaha! watevs. 

You know when they say "grab every opportunity that knocks because it may never come again" .. and "You won't know it until you try" quotes? .. well, i'm basically living by those quotes right now .. It is a just-got-lucky-bitch-but-its-scary-and-i-don't-know-what-happens-next-i-hope-i-don't-screw-up-but-im-here-so-lets-get-in-on type of situation. They don't call such things a leap of faith for nothing, do they? 

2013 sure got me jump-started because of this. 1 month into the year and here I am taking another big step that would completely define my two-oh-one-three! So, this is it pansit! I don't want to see it as a make or break .. it should be a make it or make it! I claimed this year to be grand and it will be! IT. WILL. BE! 

I don't have any good news to reveal yet .. I'm still patiently waiting for that too.  My status here is still hanging by a thin, thin thread .. I'm hoping it would be my Lunar New Year's gift from the heaven's above. I'm taking all the luck I can get this season -- even buying oranges to give away (is that at all a "get lucky" act by the way? because everyone's doing it here?!).  

It's a tough tough over thinking time for me. I get sad and hopeless too at times .. but at the end of the day, it all comes down to me keeping the FAITH coz HE will make it happen! 

It was a giant leap getting to this point and there's  no way I am turning back! 

So to all of you, my 400k readers -- take that leap with me! leap for joy, for hope, for dreams and that in time, they may all come true! :) 












No comments:

Post a Comment